Join our team!
VR General Practitioner
- Permanent Full Time
- Non DWS
- Fabulous Coastal Location
- Well established, GP owned and operated practice
- Full nursing & administrative support team, striving for excellence in care
Fantastic opportunity available within our clinic located just a stone’s throw from pristine beaches, local shopping precincts and tourism hot spots. Established over 20 years, we are a 5 Dr GP owned and fully accredited private practice with a loyal patient base in a developing area.
You will hit the ground running with an established patient base and the support of a 3 bed treatment room, 2 Registered Nurses and a welcoming team of experienced administration staff. Our practice is conveniently located in immediate proximity to pathology, multiple allied health providers and a pharmacy.
You will have;
• VR GP
• AHPRA registration
• FRACGP/FACRRM registration
• Australian Citizenship or permanent residents
• Minimum remuneration guarantee (3 months)
• Very busy practice
• Mixed billing, doctors discretion
• Full RN team support
• Superb location, minutes from the beach
• GP owned and operated
• On-site parking
If you’re interested in being a part of our passionate team that strives for excellence in maintaining high standards of patient care, give us a call.
Please email your confidential application to email@example.com or phone Cassia on 07 5448 9200.
Registered Practice Nurse - RN
- Maternity Leave Cover / Casual
- Fast paced, stimulating environment
- Fantastic team and location
North Shore Medical Centre is a non-corporate, GP owned and fully accredited medical practice which has been caring for locals and visitors alike for over 20 years. Our focus is on quality of medical care through consistent Dr/Patient relationships and thorough analysis, ongoing surveillance and reporting of medical issues.
We are looking for an experienced Practice Nurse (RN) to provide efficient and effective nursing services within our busy 5 doctor practice with a 3 bedded modern treatment room.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic and committed team and make a direct impact on improved health outcomes in the local Mudjimba/Pacific Paradise and broader Sunshine Coast community.
Whilst working collaboratively with our GP’s providing a range of treatment room services your duties may include the following: –
- Health Assessments
- Assisting with minor procedures/biopsy/skin cancer removal and treatment
- Cold Chain Management Knowledge
- Wound Care/Dressings
- ECGs and spirometry
- Care Planning
- Ear Syringing
- Current Registered Nurse AHPRA registration
- Current CPR Certificate
- Previous experience in multi-Dr General Practice
- Experience and passion for CDM within a General Practice setting
- Knowledge of vaccination and wound care
- General computer skills but with excellent interpersonal and written/verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a close team environment
- Exceptional time management skills with flexibility
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care whilst driving innovation
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cassia on 5448 9200.