If you are a regular registered patient of this practice, you may request routine prescriptions HERE. However please note;
- This service is only available for existing patients.
- Requests for repeat prescriptions may take up to three (3) business days to be processed. Urgent requests will be completed within 24 business hours, however, this is subject to your regular doctor consulting on the day of receiving the request and having approved the request on clinical grounds.
- Requests will only be completed by your regular doctor at the clinic. In the event, that your regular doctor is on leave you are required to make an appointment at the clinic to obtain your prescription.
- Delivery via mail may take up to 5 business days to arrive. If you require your prescription earlier, we advise that you collect these from the clinic directly.
- Each prescription request is assessed by your doctor who will approve or decline the request on clinical grounds. If the request is declined, you will be advised to make an appointment in-person.
- A fee is charged for each request. Standard 3 day wait is $23. Urgent requests attract a higher fee of $28. Please note, there is no Medicare Rebate for this service.
- You may select more than one medication with each request. However, if your request is declined, you will receive an immediate refund.
- Repeat prescriptions for addictive medication including benzodiazepines and opiates are not provided using this service.
(please refer to our Letter to Patients regarding repeat prescription requests)
Alternatively, please speak with our reception team regarding an appropriate time to see your Doctor.